Saeed Morovat Pour
Saeed Morovat Pour (Television Director and producer) was born in Tehran on May 28, 1967. He entered University of Drama In Tehran and graduated with a degree in Dramatic Art in1995. He began his professional career as a Television director and producer for IRIB (Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting) in 1992.............................
- In 1996 he provided for Consortium for Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting and held advertising campaign , All these activities leaded him into the world of commercial broadcasting.
- In 2002 he opened a restaurant called Steak House. The First and The highest quality grade Steak in Iran in the post-revolution.
- In 2005 he launched the Big LED Screen (LED Display) in Tehran.
- In 2010 he launched a publication, Nano Namak. The first publication in a Restaurant Caste.
- In the spring of 2011 for the first time he set up the Big Public Screen (LED Display) in North of Iran (Mazandaran).
- In 2000 until 2001 created and produced ' Sofre Sefid' program.
- In 2001 until 2002 created and produced the series of program' Nan O Namak'.
- In 2010 he launched and established the big public screen (LED Display) in north of Iran Royan.